The Beast of Bodmin Moor is a legendary wild animal that is said to be similar to a panther or black wolf. There have been many sightings over the years. These claims are supported by occasional finds of savaged livestock and bones showing large teeth marks. Most people consider the beast to be a phantom or unexplained cryptid. It’s occasionally been sighted near Rough Tor outcrop.
Camping and Caravanning Club Site
A39 (Rd), Gillards Moor, St Gennys, Bude
Cornwall, England, EX23 0BG
+44 (0)1840 230 650
- Address: Rough Tor Road, Camelford, Cornwall, England, United Kingdom, PL32 9QJ
- GPS: 50.60705833,-4.632927778
- Part of UK: England
- Sat Nav Postcode: PL32 9QJ
- Entrance Fees: Free Entry to Bodmin Moor
- Disabled Access: Very Limited
- Visibility from Road: Depends on the beast!